General, Right-of-Way, Easement Permits
APPLICANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING PERMIT REQUEST
The Permit Request application is designed to allow the LCEO determine what permits are required for the applicant’s development plans. This eliminates any guessing or confusion the applicant may have when trying to determine what permits are required.
Permit Request Application Procedures
1. Make sure you have a site plan for your development.
3. Use your Username and Password to log into your LCExpress account.
4. Select "Create Application" at the top.
5. Select "Permit Request"
6. Review the "Application Help" and then click OK.
7. Click on "Begin Application"
8. Answer the intake questions providing as much detail as possible about your development project
9. In the final step you will need to upload your Site Plan
11. The LCEO will review and verify the details of your application to confirm appropriate jurisdiction and documentation
12. The LCEO will determine all permits required based on the plans then invoice for any fees.
13. Pay the application fee
Once your permits can be approved, the LCEO will coordinate with the Lucas County Building Regulations (LCBR) office to confirm approval. We will provide a Blue Slip to the LCBR.